Are you a dedicated Physiotherapist looking to start a new role?
Pulse are currently seeking a Band 6 Physiotherapist with previous falls response experience to join our fantastic NHS Client’s community team. This role will be based in hubs across the London area, working full-time hours on a locum contract.
The ideal candidate would have extensive experience of community rehabilitation and preferably experience of working in a Rapid Response/ Falls response service. You will be required to work as part of an MDT, responding to urgent referrals for patients who have fallen. The ability to carry out holistic assessment and implement robust plans to support patients to remain at home is essential.
All candidates applying must have a valid HCPC registration, a relevant Physiotherapy Degree/ Qualification, and be a car driver to be considered for this role.
If you feel that you meet the requirements for this role, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the team or apply today.
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• First class service from our team of experienced and friendly consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.