An exciting vacancy has opened for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within a Falls Prevention team based in Kent. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering 4 days per week, for an initial 3 month period.
The successful candidate will be working within a community environment, providing assessment and treatment to both the falls prevention team and neuro team. Therefore, it is essential that the candidate has broad knowledge across multiple specialities.
Due to the nature of this role, it is necessary that the OT is a car owner and driver to be considered.
Duties within this role will include:
• Providing care plans and setting patient goals
• Ensure a high-quality service delivery and evidence-based treatment
• Carry out assessments on patient progress
• Working within multi-disciplinary team
• Organising rehabilitation plans
• Help to improve standards of care by efficient and effective use of resources
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• First class service from our team of experienced and friendly consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.