Pulse is now seeking to recruit a Band 6 Physiotherapist to join the emergency department and acute assessment unit within an NHS trust located in Huntingdonshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3 month period.
Candidates applying for this role will need to have previous experience working within similar setting and knowledge of Intermediate Care or Urgent Care wards. You must also hold the relevant qualifications and be HCPC registered to be considered for this role.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £18-£23 per hour.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Have HCPC registration
• Good communication skills
• Manual handling experience
• Hold the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
If this role is suited to you, please contact the team today for more information.
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Streamlined compliance process using new online technology
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.