Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 occupational therapist to work at a well-established NHS trust, based in the area of Shropshire. The post will involve working within elderly care, falls and orthogeriatric, so previous experience in these areas would be beneficial.
The successful candidate should be available to start as soon as possible until January 2018. Candidate will need to be flexible with hours as may be required to work late shifts. This is a community post so therefore being a car driver/owner is essential.
- Managing a clinical caseload
- Writing accurate and detailed reports on patient progress
- Working as part as a multidisciplinary team
- Discharge planning
- Assessments and provision of hoists and slings
- Devising care plans with family members and/or carers
- Develop rehabilitation programs to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence
Skills and experience needed:
- Knowledge of specialist equipment
- The relevant degree/qualifications
- Experience of working within a similar role
- HCPC registration
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
- Free training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
*terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.