Are you an experienced SLT seeking a challenging new role?
Our client is now seeking an experienced Band 7 Speech & Language Therapist to join their team, at an NHS Trust based within East Yorkshire.
They require someone to start as soon as possible, to work full-time hours Monday-Friday for an initial 3month period.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working within an acute elderly and general medicine setting, the ideal candidate must have experience of swallowing and communication disorders associated with this group of patients. Experience of tracheostomy care. Video fluoroscopy experience is also desirable but not essential.
Duties will include:
• Devise and deliver suitable treatment programmes to service users
• Review and revising programmes as appropriate
• Manage own caseload
• Working collaboratively with the MDT team
• Monitor and evaluate patient progress
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Relevant degree/qualification in SLT
• Acute elderly and general medicine experience
Why join Pulse?
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• HireVue online interviews
• Regional compliance team – also trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.