Our client is currently seeking a compassionate Occupational Therapist to join their Eating Disorders team within an NHS trust based in London. The post is available for the appointed therapist to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours, for an initial 3-month period.
Applying therapists must have:
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registration as an Occupational Therapist
- Have experience within a CAMHS setting
- Have good communication skills
- The ability to develop a rapport with patients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To manage a caseload of clients with complex needs, using evidence based /client centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate group and individual interventions.
- To provide outcome-oriented group and individual occupation-focused interventions.
- To provide safe, effective, quality OT interventions that ensure positive client experience.
- To assist with carer interventions.
- To provide leadership for junior staff, through supervision and appraisal.
- To participate in the planning, development and evaluation of OT services within the eating disorders service, holding responsibility for defined projects
- To provide interventions within other parts of the eating disorders services if required
- To provide cover within the out-patients, day patient and in-patient settings as required
- HireVue online interviews
- First class support and advice from an assigned consultant
- £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.