An exciting new locum opportunity has become available for a Band 6 Dysphagia trained Speech and Language Therapist. This is a full-time vacancy, working within a dynamic community team based in Somerset, for an initial 2 months.
It is essential that the SLT is HCPC registered and has a good knowledge of IDDSI levels for swallowing, to be considered for the role.
Duties within this role:
- Assessment and evaluation of patients with swallowing difficulties, communication difficulties and neurological disorders
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of patient care programmes
- Giving advice and support to patients and family members
- Maintaining up to date records to assist with transfer and discharge planning
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- Work in a range of geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- First class service from dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training.
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.