Pulse have an opportunity available for a Band 6 Dysphagia Speech and Language Therapist for an Adult Community position based in Preston. The role would be full time hours of 8:30 to 4:30 for a contract to start as soon as possible, for a possible 3 month contract.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a community, preferably experience with adults. Our client will be looking for the candidate to assess patients with swallowing and communication problem. You must be HCPC registered, to be considered for this position.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.