Pulse are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Dysphagia Speech and Language Therapist for contract based across the south of Lincolnshire. The working pattern is 3-5 days per week, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm, or 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Our client require a locum SLT who is able to practice independently in dysphagia and is experienced in the treatment and management of acute dysphagia and communication impairments across a range of patient populations including voice, progressive neurological diseases, stroke. Experience in both inpatient and community/outpatient settings is preferred. To be considered for this position you must be HCPC registered.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.