Pulse has a requirement for a band 6 speech and language therapist locum, who is ready to start as soon as possible. This is a part time position covering 2 days a week, and there is not an end date at current. The candidate will be based within an acute environment, therefore previous acute experience would be desirable. The candidate will need to have experience within paediatrics and dysphagia.
So if you are interested in finding out more about working with Pulse Staffing please apply and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.