Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 Domiciliary Physiotherapist to join a NHS trust based in Worcestershire. The ideal candidate must be self- motivated, a team player with well-rounded clinical background, past experience of lone working, delegation to and support/supervision of assistants and community rehabilitation of multi-pathology.
The placement is available for immediate start and is a full time position working Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm. It is a temporary contract running through until January 2018. Driving/owning a car is not essential for this role.
Duties within this role will include:
- Induction to locality with training in use of Carenotes system
- Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
- Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
- Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
- Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Be legally responsible and accountable
- Working with patients on plans after discharging
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- ESR and Carenotes
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Free training
- Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- HireVue online interview
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for building CV and gaining experience
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information, or fill out the below form to apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.