An exciting opportunity for a Band 6 Physiotherapist has become available within our well-established NHS Client’s hospital based in Lancashire. This position is to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial three months, with the view to extend.
The successful physiotherapist must be supportive and flexible when managing a caseload of patients as part of the Discharge team. You will be providing specialist assessments and treatments to a caseload, managing individualised care plans and ensuring that all patients are working towards realistic goals to ensure an efficient and safe discharge.
You will be working as part of a large, multidisciplinary team, alongside other physiotherapists and related clinical staff.
All candidates applying must have a valid HCPC registration, a relevant Physiotherapy Degree/ Qualification, and previous experience in a similar setting to be considered for this role.
If you feel that you meet the requirements for this role, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the team or apply today.
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
• iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• First class service from our team of experienced and friendly consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.