Our client is now seeking to recruit an experienced band 6 Occupational Therapist to join their well-established NHS trust in Preston. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week until the end of December.
You will be responsible for supporting clinical triage and face to face patient assessment to support hospital discharge. Previous experience working within a similar role is essential to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
Skills and experience needed:
• Discharge planning with a range of patients with fluctuating and life limiting conditions
• Ability to work in a busy environment with constantly changing priorities
• Previous experience of working with palliative care/hospice care
• Complex handling and moving skills – able to assess patients to get out of bed and sit out
• Ability to work as a lone therapist
What to do next?
If you feel that you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• First class support and advice from a dedicated consultant
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.