Pulse is currently seeking a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist who is highly specialised within stroke and dysphagia rehabilitation, to join a fantastic NHS trust based in London. This vacancy is available to start immediately, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
This role involves assessment, treatment and management of patients with acquired speech, communication and swallowing difficulties within a community stroke rehabilitation setting. The role will involve work across the 3 London boroughs of Barking & Dagenham, Redbridge and Havering. It will involve a combination of face to face and remote appointments depending on clinical need.
Duties within this role will include:
• Report writing
• Management of waiting lists and priority caseloads
• Maintaining records and case notes
• Run controlled therapy sessions
• Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
To be considered for this role:
• You must have previous experience working within stroke settings
• Dysphagia competency
• Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• HireVue interviews
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.