An opportunity has opened for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist with Stroke experience to join a dynamic community team based in Cheshire. This position is available to start as soon as possible working 3 days per week for an initial two months.
The successful SLT will be required to provide assessments for clients within the community, that have a range of communication difficulties and dysphagia. It is essential that the candidate has previous community experience and preferably dysphagia trained.
Duties within this role will include:
- Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
- Report writing
- Maintaining records and case notes
- Run controlled therapy sessions
- HireVue interviews
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.