Pulse have an opportunity available for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist, for an Adult Community position, based in Cambridgeshire. The role would be part time or full time hours, for an ongoing contract.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a community setting, and have experience working with adults with acquired communication, swallowing and voice difficulties. The suitable candidate needs to be independent in Dysphagia, and ideally have access to a car. You must be HCPC registered, to be considered for this position.
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Free training
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.