Are you a physiotherapist with excellent problem-solving skills, looking for a rewarding new role in Respiratory Physiotherapy?
Pulse is recruiting for an experienced Band 6/7 Physiotherapist to join a community team at an NHS trust, located in London. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering part or full-time for an ongoing period.
The successful physiotherapist will have community experience, working with patients who suffer from varied respiratory conditions.
Duties within this role will include:
• Treatment for respiratory conditions
• Independently managing own caseload of complex patients
• Treating respiratory inpatients
• Working on medical wards, treating older adults
• Dealing with respiratory medicine
• Carrying out assessments of patient progress
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience working within an acute NHS setting
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy
• Experience of treating COPD patients
• Car driver desirable
If you are a compassionate and empathetic physiotherapist, looking to help those with chronic respiratory conditions, then please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• ipoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal physiotherapist for the job?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.