Pulse Staffing are actively searching for a band 6 Community Rehab physiotherapist to fill a newly available vacancy based in Essex. The Role is to start ASAP - 3 months with the view to extend for 3 months, 19 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 9-5 or alike. The successful candidate will be a car driver and owner.
Band 6= £20.00 - £30.00 per hour
the role specifications include rehabilitation work in a community environment. Previous work within the community is essential. The main duties will be Planning and assessing patients within a community environment, the successful candidate must be HCPC Registered, hold the relevant degree in physiotherapy and have strong rehabilitation experience within the last 12 months.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Brilliant rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, committed and welcoming team
- An assigned consultant
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme* *Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.