Here at Pulse we are currently seeking a Band 6 Community Rehab Physiotherapist to join a busy team based in Northamptonshire. The role is to start ASAP – 12 weeks initially, 37.5 hours a week, 9-5, Monday – Friday. The successful candidate must have community rehabilitation experience within the last 12 months and will be required to be a car driver and owner.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- HCPC Registered
- A degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy with postgraduate general hospital experience
- Previous Community and Rehab experience
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Brilliant rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, committed and welcoming team
- An assigned consultant
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme* *Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.