Our client is currently seeking an experienced Band 6 Physiotherapist to join their Community Rehabilitation team within a NHS trust within South West London. The trust is located only a short distance from the nearest train station and there is regular running public transport available. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours Monday to Friday for an initial 2-month period.
You will be required to assess and treat your own caseload of clients and maintain associated records. As this is a community based role, applying candidates are required to hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a car. Previous community experience is also essential for this role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £19 - £24 per hour.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have completed the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
• Have previous experience in a similar role
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the below form or contact our team today for more information.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.