Our client is currently seeking a band 6 Physiotherapist to join their community rehabilitation team within a NHS trust based in Hampshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial 6-month period.
You will be required to assess and treat your own caseload of clients and maintain associated records. It is essential that all applicants have at least 2 years’ experience previously working within a rehabilitation setting, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have completed the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
• Have previous experience in a similar role
If this role is suited to you, please contact our team today for more information.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.