Our client is currently seeking a band 6 Physiotherapist to join their Community Rehabilitation team within a NHS trust in Oldham. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an ongoing period.
You will be required to assess and treat your own caseload of clients and maintain associated records. To be considered for the role, applicants must have previous experience working within a community rehabilitation setting. As this is a community-based role, it is essential that the appointed candidate has a full UK driving licence.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have completed the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
• Have previous experience in a similar role
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the below form or contact our team today for more information.
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal physiotherapy candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.