Are you a compassionate Occupational Therapist looking for a new opportunity to expand your skills?
Pulse are currently seeking a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join our well-established NHS client’s Extended Primary Care team based in East London. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an ongoing period
The Occupational Therapist’s duties are, but not limited to:
• To provide a specialist client centered occupational therapy service to patients.
• To work as an autonomous practitioner in managing a defined caseload of complex cases independently, evidencing problem solving and clinical reasoning skills in line with evidence based/ client centred principles.
• To apply specialist occupational therapy knowledge and skills to the assessment of the needs of a given client group. From the assessment, to formulate a diagnosis and treatment plan designed to reduce the impact of disability and ill health.
• To provide supervision, teaching and appraisal for junior occupational therapists, assistants, students and other members of the multidisciplinary team.
• To contribute to the planning, development and evaluation of the Occupational Therapy service.
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
• A relevant degree qualification in occupational therapy
• HCPC registration
• Full driver’s licence and access to own vehicle
If you are an enthusiastic and empathetic Occupational Therapist looking to make a positive change to those with physical disabilities, then please apply below or contact a member of our team today.
Pulse is the master vendor for all allied health, psychological therapies and psychiatry vacancies, meaning we can offer you the best jobs at ELFT before any other agency. If you’re interested in working for East London NHS Foundation Trust, register with us to access these exclusive opportunities.
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• ipoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
• A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
• HireVue online interviews
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.