Pulse is currently seeking an band 6 Occupational Therapist to join the community rehabilitation service at a well-established NHS trust based in Sussex. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3 month period.
It is essential that candidates applying have previous experience working within a similar community setting.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour. Please note that the pay brackets are dependent on banding.
The candidate’s duties will include:
- Working within a community setting
- Working with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
- Working with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
- Supporting carers and families
- Assessing and providing equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given
- Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
- Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Current HCPC registration
- Relevant previous experience
- HireVue online interviews
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomist’s
- First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.