Are you an Occupational Therapist looking to take the next step in your career?
Pulse is recruiting for a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join a Community Rehabilitation team, based at an innovative NHS trust within Essex. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
Previous experience of working within rehabilitation as well as the community is beneficial to the role, as well as it being essential that the appointed candidate holds a full UK driving licence as well as having access to their own car.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £18 - £23 per hour.
The candidate’s duties will include:
• Working with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
• Working with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
• Supporting carers and families
• Assessing and providing equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given
• Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
• Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Up to £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 training, where we can come to you
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.