Pulse is now recruiting a band 6 community physiotherapist to join a well-established NHS trust which has received a Good overall rating by CQC. The trust is located in the Worcestershire area and is only a 10 minute walk from the closest train station.
The right candidate will need to hold a full valid driving licence and have access to their own vehicle as this is a community based role, some travel will be required. The post is available to start as soon as possible working full time hours.
Duties within this role will include:
• Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
• Management of own caseload
• Be legally responsible and accountable
• Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
• Working with patients on plans after discharging
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Free training
• Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information, or fill out the below form to apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.