We are now recruiting a Band 6 Community/ Discharge Planning Physiotherapist based in the county of Wiltshire.
A Car driver is essential for this position. This is a full time position, (37.5 hours a week) working from 08:30am-04:30pm from Monday through to Friday.The ideal candidate will be able to start immediately and on an on-going basis.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes;
• Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery;
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress;
• Work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem;
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
• Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals;
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Fantastic rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.