Pulse is currently recruiting for a band 6 Physiotherapist to work within a NHS trust based in Surrey. The role will involve working as part of the Neurological team, so previous experience within this area is essential.
The role is available to start as soon as possible for an on going duration, working full time hours of 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday. This placement does require client to have full use of a vehicle.
Duties within this role will include:
- Community neurological treatment for patients
- Managing own caseload
- Using RIO system
- Monitoring patient progress
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Have a full drivers license and use of a car
- Have recent neuro and stroke experience
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
Pulse can offer you in return:
- HireVue online interviews
- First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.