Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 community physiotherapist to join a well-established private practice based in Surrey. Use of a vehicle is preferred but not essential. The role is a 2 minute walk from the nearest tube station.
The ideal candidate will be available to start as soon as possible and able to work full time hours. Working hours are Monday – Friday working 30 hours a week. Previous experience in a community physiotherapist role would be beneficial for this placement.
Duties within this role will include:
- Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
- Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
- Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
- Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Be legally responsible and accountable
- Working with patients on plans after discharging
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Have community rehab experience and adult community rehab experience
- Have MSK experience
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Free training
- Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- One to one free training – we can come to you!
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information, or fill out the below form to apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.