Pulse is now actively seeking to recruit a band 6 community physiotherapist to work within a well-established NHS trust located in the Surrey area, with a main line train station close by and other regular public transport links.
This placement is also available for immediate start working full time hours for a duration of 3 months. The right candidate will need to be a car driver and have own vehicle as this is a community role. You will also be working within the rapid response team.
Duties within this placement will include:
• To undertake treatment planning and implementation of short and long term care plans
• To undertake specialist physio and holistic assessments of patients within their homes and in an acute hospital setting
• Triage GP referrals
• Provide comprehensive and short term intervention and identify appropriate need for onward referral
Skills and experience needed:
• Relevant degree/qualification
• HCPC registered
• Prevention of admission
• Rotations including care of the elderly, respiratory and rehabilitation (community and acute)
In return Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Daily payroll
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
• Excellent rates of pay
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please fill out the application form below
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.