Here at Pulse, we are currently seeking a physiotherapist to join a community therapy team, based at a NHS trust in Liverpool. The successful candidate will need to hold a full licence and have access to own vehicle, as this is a community based role and you will be traveling to patient homes. All treatment activity will be carried out in patient’s homes, including assessment.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, for an initial 4-week period. Our client is looking for candidates who have full-time availability and who can work well within the existing multidisciplinary team.
Duties within this role will include:
• Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
• Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
• Seeing patients in their home environment to carry out assessment and treatment
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
• Be legally responsible and accountable
• Working with patients on plans after discharging
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold current HCPC registration
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have a full license and access to own vehicle
If you feel you have the skill and experience suited for this role, please apply today using the form below!
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.