Pulse is now seeking to recruit a community physiotherapist to join an excellent team, based at a NHS trust in Lincolnshire. The role is available to start at the beginning of November for an on-going period. As this is a community role is it essential that candidates applying hold a full licence and have access to own vehicle.
Duties within this role will include:
• Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
• Management of own caseload
• Working with patients on plans after discharge
• Monitoring and assessing patient progress
• Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
• Being legally responsible and accountable
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have a full licence and access to own vehicle
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Access to substantial vacancies and update your availability via iPoint
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
If you would like to apply for this role, please use the form below. Contact our team today for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.