A fantastic opportunity for a Band 6 Physiotherapist has become available within our well-established NHS Client’s community team based in Lancashire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 3-month duration
The successful physiotherapist must be supportive and flexible when managing a caseload of patients within the community. You will be providing specialist assessments and treatments to a caseload, managing individualised care plans and ensuring that all patients are working towards realistic goals.
You will be working as part of a large, multidisciplinary team, alongside other physiotherapists and related clinical staff.
All candidates applying must have a valid HCPC registration, a relevant Physiotherapy Degree/ Qualification, and previous community experience to be considered for this role. Access to your own vehicle would be desirable.
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- First class service from our team of experienced and friendly consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.