Pulse is looking to recruit a band 6 physiotherapist for a community role based in Hertfordshire. This is a full time locum role to start as soon as possible for at least 2 months. The candidate will need to have previous community experience, they will have to be able to work successfully independently and they will need to be able to effectively manage their own caseload.
An overview of the roles responsibilities;
- Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life.
- Work independently and effectively manage work load.
- Assess and plan safe and appropriate discharge plans.
- Work effectively under pressure and a fast paced environment.
- Work with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident.
- Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Access to exclusive vacancies.
- Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant.
- Extensive support from the wider recruitment team.
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part and full time.
Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
* terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.