Pulse is currently seeking a Band 6 Physiotherapist, to join our well-established NHS trust based in London. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
Candidates applying should have experience of working in hospital and community settings. The work will cover a variety of conditions and patient groups.
As this is a community-based role, it is essential that all applicants hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a car, to be considered for the role.
Duties within this role will include:
- Providing a specialist client centred service to a varied caseload within the community.
- Working autonomously in managing patients with complex cases independently, using evidence based problem solving and clinical reasoning skills.
- Applying specialist knowledge and skills to provide assessments, formulation of diagnoses and effective treatment plans.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing supervision, teaching and appraisal for junior members of staff.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold current HCPC registration
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Have a full license and access to own vehicle
- Be legally and professionally responsible for all aspects of your professional activities
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Free training – we also offer 1:1 training where we can come to you
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.