Pulse is currently seeking a Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to join a well-established NHS trust based in East London. This post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for a three month duration.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing a specialist client centred physiotherapy service. As this is a community-based role, it is essential that all applicants hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a car, to be considered for the role.
Duties within this role will include:
- Seeing patients in their home environment to carry out assessment and treatment
- Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
- Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
- Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
- Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Be legally responsible and accountable
- Working with patients on plans after discharging
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Free training – we also offer 1:1 training where we can come to you
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.