Our client is currently seeking an experienced physiotherapist to join their community team, based at a private practice in Ramsey, Isle of Man. Applicants will need to hold a full licence and have access to own vehicle, as this is a community based role and you will be traveling to patient homes. Treatment activity will be carried out in patient’s homes, including assessment.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for an ongoing period.
Candidates applying should have experience of working in hospital and community settings. The work will cover a variety of conditions and patient groups, although predominantly elderly intermediate care and non-acute rehab. You must also be prepared to work autonomously and have ideally at least 2 years’ experience.
Duties within this role will include:
• Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
• Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
• Seeing patients in their home environment to carry out assessment and treatment
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
• Be legally responsible and accountable
• Working with patients on plans after discharging
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold current HCPC registration
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have a full license and access to own vehicle
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.