Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 community physiotherapist to work within the Buckinghamshire area, at a well-established NHS trust. As the role is community based it is essential that the ideal candidate is a car driver with access to own vehicle.
The position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours. You will be working alongside dedicated occupational therapists and rehabilitation assistants to provide intense therapy to patients in their own homes.
Duties within this role will include:
• Assess and track patient progress
• Discuss and set goals with patient
• Provide treatment plans – with carers and family members
• Manage own caseload
• Be legally and professionally responsible for own work
• Liaise with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Relevant degree/qualifications
• Full licence and own vehicle
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.