Our client is currently seeking an experienced Band 6 Physiotherapist to join their community team, based at a NHS trust in Birmingham.
Applicants will need to hold a full licence and have access to own vehicle, as this is a community based role and you will be travelling to patient homes.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for an initial 3-month period.
Treatment activity will be carried out in patient’s homes, including assessment.
Candidates applying should have experience of working in hospital and community settings. The work will cover a variety of conditions and patient groups.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £16-£21 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
• Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
• Seeing patients in their home environment to carry out assessment and treatment
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
• Be legally responsible and accountable
• Working with patients on plans after discharging
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold current HCPC registration
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have a full license and access to own vehicle
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.