Are you a qualified Speech and Language Therapist looking for a new and exciting role?
Pulse is now seeking to recruit a band 6 Speech and Language Therapist who has previous experience working within Paediatrics, to work within well-established mainstream and special needs schools based in North West London.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
You will be responsible for delivering assessments, writing reports, creating interventions directly for individual and groups. As this is a community-based role, you may need to travel between schools and because of this, the appointed candidate should ideally be a car user.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, The PAYE equivalent will be £19 - £24 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own caseload – treating for various diagnosis and complex needs
• Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of care plans
• Giving advice and support to patients, family members and teachers
• Report writing, maintaining records and case notes
• Treating dysphagia patients
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Dysphagia trained – desirable but not essential
• Previous experience in paediatrics
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
• Daily payroll
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.