Pulse is now seeking a community Occupational Therapist to work within a paediatric service at an innovative practice in Montgomeryshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
The post holder will manage a complex and varied caseload, identifying, planning and providing highly specialist Occupational Therapy (OT) interventions for children with disabilities/developmental problems
As this is a paediatric role, it is essential that you have previous experience of working within a paediatric setting. You will be working within a very busy environment so must be able to manage own caseload in an efficient and timely manner.
Skills and experience needed:
- Current HCPC registration
- Previous experience working with children
- Relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below.
Join Pulse and you will benefit from:
- Access to high-quality voluntary training – we also offer 1:1 training, where we can come to you!
- First class support and advice from our experienced consultants team
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.