Are you an Occupational Therapist who specialises in Neurology?
Our NHS client is looking for an experienced and caring Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist to join their community rehabilitation team, based in Surrey. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an ongoing period.
The appointed Therapist will be responsible for patients who have progressive/non-progressive neurological conditions by carrying out comprehensive assessments and liaising with other healthcare professionals to provide a high-quality service to all users.
As this is a community role, a valid UK driving license and access to a personal vehicle is essential. Mileage can be claimed back.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have considerable experience working with patients with neurological conditions for example stroke, head injury, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis & progressive conditions.
- Have experience in rehabilitation and the management of long-term conditions.
- Have community experience
- Have experience working with adults and older adults
- Have a valid UK driving license and access to a personal vehicle
Duties within this role will include:
- Carrying out brain injury assessments
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Providing support for carers and family – advice on care plans after discharge
- Setting realistic client centred goals to help with development
- Neuro splinting and casting
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.