Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 occupational therapist that has previous experience of care of the elderly either within intermediate care or a community setting. The role is based at a well-established private practice in the Lancashire area.
The successful candidate will be available to work as soon as possible for a minimum of 4 days per week with the working hours being 08:00 – 16:00 from Monday to Friday. A car driver and owner is also essential as this is a community role.
The candidate’s duties will include;
• Devising rehabilitation programs in order to develop patient skills
• Writing clear and concise notes
• Assessing and providing equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given
• Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
• Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
• Supporting carers and families
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Up to £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
*Terms and Conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply by filling out the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.