Our client is seeking a Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist to work in their fantastic community rehab team at a well-established NHS trust in Gosport.
The team work alongside physiotherapists and other support staff within the acute hospital, using therapy input and re-enablement. As this is a community role it is essential that candidates applying have a full licence and access to own vehicle.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 1-month period.
Pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £16-£21 per hour.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
• Enable people with physical disabilities to be as independent and as safe as possible
• Provide advice, arrange equipment or recommend alterations to the home; ensure safe ad competent use of such equipment
• Help people make the most of their abilities, and work with them to find solutions to the problems that limit their ability to be independent
• Easier and safer ways of managing everyday activities i.e. washing, dressing, household tasks and activities
• Offer an Assessment of Carer’s or parent’s needs and provide appropriate advice as required
• To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
• A relevant degree qualification in occupational therapy
• HCPC registration
• Full drivers licence and access to own vehicle
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below.
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Daily payroll
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.