Are you a compassionate Occupational Therapist looking for a new opportunity to expand your skills?
Pulse are currently seeking a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join our master vendor’s community team based in East London. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
The Occupational Therapist’s duties are, but not limited to:
·Enable people with physical disabilities to be as independent and as safe as possible
· Provide advice, arrange equipment or recommend alterations to the home; ensure safe ad competent use of such equipment
· Help people make the most of their abilities, and work with them to find solutions to the problems that limit their ability to be independent
· Working as part of an early intervention team, preventing secondary referrals to hospital services
· Easier and safer ways of managing everyday activities i.e. washing, dressing, household tasks and activities
· Offer an Assessment of Carer’s or parent’s needs and provide appropriate advice as required
· To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
• A relevant degree qualification in occupational therapy
• HCPC registration
• Full driver’s licence and access to own vehicle
If you are an enthusiastic and empathetic Occupational Therapist looking to make a positive change to those with physical disabilities, then please apply below or contact a member of our team today.
· Different payment methods - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
· Access to exclusive job opportunities
· Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
· iPoint - Electronic timesheet processing app
· A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
· HireVue online interviews
· Access to high-quality voluntary training
· Daily payroll
· Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomist’s
· Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
· £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.