Pulse is now seeking a Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist in the Isle of Man area to begin as soon as possible working full time hours. To be considered for this position you must hold a full driving licence and have your own car as you will be visiting patients in their home.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Enable people with physical and/or psychological disabilities to be as independent and as safe as possible in their own home.
- Help people make the most of their abilities, and work with them to find solutions to the problems that limit their ability to be independent.
- Easier and safer ways of managing everyday activities i.e. washing, dressing, household tasks and activities.
- Offer an Assessment of Carer’s or parent’s needs and provide appropriate advice as required.
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards and provide activity/audit reports as required.
- Promote a disabled person’s quality of life and that of their carers.
- Support the individual’s carer and enable them to continue in their carer’s role.
- Carry out practical assessments of people’s ability to carry out normal activities of daily living:
- Provide advice, arrange equipment or recommend alterations to the home; ensure safe ad competent use of such equipment
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- Opportunity to increase net pay through one of our payroll options. We have dedicated teams to help you with your choice.
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.