Our client is currently seeking a qualified SLT to join their specialist Adult Neuro team at a well-established NHS Hospital based in East London.
They are looking for someone who has experience and is confident in working with dysphagia management and with a neurological caseload of patients with conditions such as Motor Neurone Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Huntingdon Disease and those who have suffered a stroke.
This role is available to start as soon as possible, with the working full-time hours Monday to Friday for an ongoing contract.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella pay method, PAYE equivalent will be £19 - £24 per hour.
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• HireVue online interviews
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.