Are you a HCPC registered Physiotherapist looking for a new and exciting role?
Pulse have an exciting opportunity available for a band 6 physiotherapist to work within the community neuro team at a well-established NHS trust in Surrey. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an ongoing period.
It is essential that the appointed candidate has previous experience within a neuro team, treating candidates throughout the community, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £18- £23 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Providing rehabilitation treatment
• Managing own caseload
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Treating patients in their own homes
• Monitoring patient progress
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have experience of working within an hospital setting
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy – Neuro
Pulse can offer you in return:
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.