Pulse have an exciting opportunity available for a Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to work within an innovative NHS trust in London. The post is available for the appointed physiotherapist to start as soon as possible, offering full time working hours per week for an ongoing period.
The successful candidate will assist with completing rehabilitation and maintenance programmes for residents with varied neurological and progressive conditions, and will also be an active member of the multi-disciplinary team.
Duties within this role will include:
• Providing rehabilitation treatment to a caseload of patients with a range of movement problems due to various complex neurological conditions
• Working within a multidisciplinary team of other physiotherapists
• Monitoring patient progress and setting realistic, achievable goals
• Providing support and advice to patients, carers, families and other clinical staff when required
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
• Have at least 1 or 2 years’ experience of working within an NHS neuro setting
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy
• Be a car driver with access to your own vehicle
• Be empathetic and caring
• Have excellent communication skills
• Good time management
• Interest in anatomy and physiology
If you are a compassionate and caring physiotherapist looking to make a positive change to others, then please apply today or contact a member of our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.