Pulse is currently recruiting a Band 6 community neuro physiotherapist based within the West Midlands area. As this is a community role, the right candidate will require access to their own transport in order to travel to patient homes. This placement is a full time position and is available for immediate start.
The right candidate will ensure access to urgent and routine physiotherapy assessment, provide and monitor treatment programmes required at home and ensure safe discharge or referral onto other services.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
• To be prepared to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service, including weekends and bank holiday working
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• Work with patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
• Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.